Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I want to see Haunting in Connecticut but I know it is bad.




Ahhh...I really want to see this film because I really loved the true life story...but im almost positive that Hollywood f**ked it up big time. If they wanted to do this right they should have let the American Haunting director do it. He did a really good job on the Bell Witch story so yeah.
Infact Hollywood does stuff like this sooo frequently that im assuming they are doing it on purpose. Trust me guys and dolls, indie (indipendant) is the way to go.

2 comments:

  1. Definetly agree! I wanted this to be done well--but I guess it wasn't--it's sad. The Bell Witch was handled well-for sure. :)
    Have u seen 'The Orphanage'?! I want to see it-I heard it was done well.
    U should post some shorts on youtube when u get some finished pieces! I look forward to seeing ur work in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Orphanage?? I heard of it but i havnt botherd with it...i'll check it out soon;)
    Thanx...but im afraid my work isnt that good...compared to...yours. You could start your own shaow lol.

    ReplyDelete